“Evening Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving”
Tomorrow we are packing up camp to move on down the road in the RV. I am normally a morning devotion and prayer person, but today I want to wrap up my day with prayer and thanksgiving. I need it big time today.
I want to ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to me areas that I drifted off course today. All of us have emotions and I would be fibbing if I said it isn’t a daily battle for me to keep my emotions in check. My goal is to be led by the Holy Spirit all day, but is doesn’t seem to always happen that way. Today, I needed to be in a constant state of repentance throughout the day.
· So tonight, I need to be still in God’s presence
· Express gratitude and thankfulness to Him
· Ask God to reveal to me my shortcomings today
· Repent of my failures. (I had a few today)
· Make the choice to grow and be a better Christian with God’s help
Tomorrow is a new day and thank God that through his Grace and Mercy, He gives me another chance to Glorify Him in what I say, what I do, and what I think about.
“In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name